Audytor CH program is designed for graphic-aided design of new heating systems, adjustment of existing installations (e.g. in insulated buildings), as well as design of cooling systems (network od ice-water pipes). An important feature is the ability to place multiple sources heating or cooling medium in one design, which enables e.g. design of four-pipe system.
|Reads the list of building bases with the results of heat load from the program Audytor OZC|
|Read the list of premises with the results of heat load from the program Audytor OZC|
|地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外地板采暖计算器 - 独立于项目之外|
Comfortable design in plan views
Designers can draw heating systems using information about walls, windows and rooms, imported directly from Audytor OZC software, or drawn in Audytor C.O. software.
Fast data input and edition
The concepts of data inheritance and default data, as well as application of variables make the process of entering data on heating systems fast and flexible. Parameters of equipment are stored in tables, that enable easy and fast modification of one, several, or even all components of heating systems.
Many systems in one project
Designers can create many heating systems in one project, or even in a single drawing. Heating systems alone can include even several thousands of radiator components.
Drawing aid, tool for drawing double pipes, automatic entering and linking of radiators, automatic creation of underfloor radiators and ready blocks of typical fragments of heating systems – all these functionalities assist designers in effective work in the software, even on extended heating systems.
The software selects diameters of pipes and insulation of pipes, presets of accessories, dimensions of radiators, flat stations, low loss headers, heat buffers, pumps, pump groups and many other components of heating systems.
Extensive range of equipment
The software includes catalogues of equipment together with their technical documentation and pictures.
Selection of underfloor heating
The extended tool for selection of underfloor heating assists users in designing all required components of underfloor radiators and prepare necessary technical documentation.
Diagnostics of errors
Extended diagnostics, as well as 3D visualisation of heating systems and critical circuits assist designers in easy identification of errors and optimization of systems in their projects.
Creating technical documentation
Designers can use the editor of labels, creating overview of materials and components of heating systems in order to prepare technical documentation of projects. Diagrams of heating systems can be divided into any number of drawings. Drawings themselves can be exported into the DWG format.
Characteristics of the program
The program allows performing a full hydraulic calculations of a system, under which:
- Selects pipe diameters.
- Determines the hydraulic resistance of individual circuits, taking into account the gravity pressure resulting from cooling of water in pipes and heat receivers.
- Provides total pressure losses in the system.
- Reduces excess of pressure in the circuits through the selection of presets on the valves or flanges selection of the throttle bores. It takes into account the need to ensure adequate hydraulic resistance of pipe-run.
- Selects presets on differential pressure controllers installed in locations selected by the designer (the base of a riser, branch of the system etc.).
- Automatically takes into account the requirements of authority of thermostatic valves (suitable pressure drops on valves).
- Selects flat station (version 3.8).
- Selects buffers cooperating with flat stations (version 3.8).
- Selects pump group.
- Selects pumps.
- Allows the use of hydraulic couplings.
- Allows use of dual manifolds.
The program allows performing thermal calculations within which:
- Defines the heat gains from the pipes.
- Calculates cooling of the heating agent in the pipes.
- For a given heat load determines the required size of radiators.
- Selects appropriate heating agent flows taking into account its cooling in pipes and heat gains from pipes (a variant of an existing installation regulation, e.g. in insulated buildings).
- Considers the effect of cooling of water in the pipes on gravitational pressure value s well as on thermal output of the heat receivers.
- Calculates parameters of the designed underfloor radiators.
In the program it is possible to design the following systems:
- Pump system.
- Layout of pipes: one-pipe, two-pipe, four-pipe or mixed.
- Heating or cooling agent: water, ethylene glycol or propylene glycol.
- Top distribution, bottom distribution, horizontal systems, manifold systems.
- Convection radiators, floor radiators, wall radiators.
- Automatic air bleeder valves (system cannot have a network bleed).
- Thermostatic or manual radiator valves.
- Initial balancing of the system using valves with presets or flanges.
- Stabilization of the differential pressure with differential pressure controllers.
- Possibility of application of flow controllers.
Catalogue database contains information about pipes, valves and heaters. Fittings, pipes and radiators of different companies can be used simultaneously in one project. The program enables designing very large systems (approximately up to 140 risers and 12,000 radiators).
Delivered with the software, library of standard parts of a drawing (blocks) such as typical parts of vertical or manifold systems, allows to create quickly the diagram of the system. In addition, you the user can define a virtually unlimited number of own blocks consisting of any parts of the drawing. Such blocks can then be used in subsequent projects. Using duplication function, the diagram of one storey can be prepared and copied automatically to subsequent storeys (Fig. 2).
Data can be entered to the program graphically on plan views or diagrams. The necessary information about the drawn elements are introduced into the tables associated with the plan views or diagrams. As a result of table approach, it is possible to edit quickly data related to single pipes, radiators, fittings, as well as whole selected groups of elements. Each component of the system is equipped with the validation and support system that allows to obtain information about the quantity being inputted or the relevant catalogue data.
In order to facilitate data entry, the software includes:
- The ability to edit simultaneously many system components.
- The possibility of using ready-made blocks.
- Intelligent functions duplicating any parts of a drawing horizontally and vertically, together with the appropriate renumbering of elements.
- Possibility to define an unlimited number of custom blocks consisting of any parts of the drawing.
- Quick access to auxiliary information on the quantities being inputted.
- The pop-up buttons facilitating access to frequently used components.
- Function dynamically linking data from a drawing with the data in the table.
- Functions connecting automatically fittings, radiators and other system components by pipes.
- Automatic creation of the risers on the basis of plan views.
- Editing data in tabular form giving the possibility of setting of parameters of multiple selected items at the same time.
- Dynamic linkage between the drawing data table highlights in the drawing, the element being edited in the table.
Data diagnostic system
Each inputted component is equipped with the validation and support system that allows to obtain information about the values or evokes the relevant catalogue, as well as test of data.
Drawing with marked room zones is necessary to create the design of the system. The designer can draw the room zones manually or load them together with the plan views form heat load program (OZC 6.5). If in OZC 6.5 the three-dimensional model of the building was created, the plan views together with heat load results will be imported to CH program. The building entered in tabular form will be loaded as a list of rooms with the results.
The most comfortable mode of work using the full potential of cooperation between programs OZC 6.5 and CH 4.0:
- Loading building plan views from files such as DWG, DXF, WMF etc. to OZC 6.5 program.
- Drawing in OZC 6.5 program a 3D model of the building and running the thermal calculations.
- Loading results from OZC 6.5 program into CH 4.0 program (heat load and floor plan views).
- Drawing the system in software installation OZC 6.5 program and performing calculations.
Design of the system can be done in the diagram, in plan views and partly in the diagram and partly in plan views.
In the case of drawing the system in plan views the program automatically creates a simple diagram “connecting” plan views.
Drawing support functions
- The mouse cursor takes the shape of a small image of adequate to the currently used function.
- Auxiliary lines are displayed suggesting an automatic connection to specific characteristic points (e.g. radiator connection points).
- Pipes can be drawn as pairs (supply/return) with a selected spacing, which, if necessary, automatically adjusts to the connected devices (e.g. to the spacing of the connection points of radiators).
- Drawing pipes as a polygonal chain reduces the number of required mouse clicks.
- Automatic insertion of radiators under windows.
- Automatic connection of radiators with bottom connection to the pipes.
- The possibility of duplicating any parts of a drawing within one storey or to the next storey.
- The ability to create a mirror image of the elements.
- The possibility of using ready-made blocks. Delivered with the software library of standard parts of a drawing (blocks) such as riser-storeys, the elements of apartment and manifold system allows for quick creation of the diagram.
- Possibility to define an unlimited number of custom blocks consisting of any parts of the drawing. Predefined blocks can be used in subsequent projects.
The default data inheritance
A significant part of the parameters entered at the beginning of the building defining is data typical for the whole building (i.e. the default data). This data is used by the system of data inheritance.
The user can define for each class of device among others default catalogue symbol. The symbol is automatically assigned (inherited) to each device placed in the design. The default catalogue symbol can be changed at any time, even after inserting devices to the drawing. Change of the symbol in global data will change the symbols of all devices of that type, unless for a given element was another symbol was entered individually. Many other parameters may be inherited in the analogue way.
The data is edited in the table which allows the simultaneous determination of parameters for multiple elements. Linkage between the drawing and the table highlights in the drawing the element edited in the table.
Data inheritance system allows you to:
- significant time savings on data entry stage (eliminates the need for entering of repetitive data many times)
- very quick change of repetitive data in case of changes of design assumptions or preparing variant designs.
Designing of underfloor radiators
The program has a built-in module of underfloor radiator design. It is an integral part of the graphical system of central heating installation design. The first step in designing the underfloor heater is to define a floor structure (Fig. 3). Directories of the program are equipped with the most popular floor heating systems, which include pipes, system boards, thermal and humidity insulation, fastening elements etc. The designer may create a whole set of structures, which will be available in subsequent projects. The program performs calculations in accordance with the EN 1264 Standard. Underfloor heating is designed based on the selected system, wet or dry and specific structure of the floor. Data characteristic for the selected manufacturer is default with possibility of individual design of the insulation.
The preliminary calculation of the heat output of the underfloor radiator can be done directly after entering the structure of the floor (Fig. 4). This allows an approximate evaluation of thermal output of the radiator, the floor surface temperature and other parameters. The results may be useful in the design of radiators in individual rooms.
Introducing an underfloor radiator in the drawing it is enough to provide information about its type, share of the room heat load and in case of the diagram the floor area dedicated to the radiator (Fig. 5). The program during the calculation will select the appropriate spacing of pipes in coil, will determine the actual surface and the length of the coil.
Check of data and calculation result
While entering data the program checks its correctness on an ongoing basis. This allows a significant reduction in the number of errors. During the calculation process, complete data validation takes place. As the result of that the list of errors, warnings and hints is created. The list includes the information about the significance levels and the place of the problems.
After the calculations, program analyses the obtained results. The analogue list of messages is created. Extensive system diagnostics enables the designer to fully assess the quality of the design. The program is equipped with a mechanism for quick search of where the error occurred (automatic finding a table, a row and a column with wrong data and faulty component is indicated in the drawing).
Results of calculations
The results of calculation are presented in both graphical and tabular form (Fig. 7). Format individual system component labels can be freely modified (the selection of displayed values and style of labels).
The format of tables can be changed (selection of displayed columns and rows, font sizes) and sorted according to any key.
The tables contain the overall results and detailed results for individual devices, circuits and lists of materials and fittings.
In the drawings with results, there are labels containing the data specific for the indicated device. The form of labels is fully editable. All results available for the specific element can be put on the label. Many formats of labels can be saved and later on changed immediately.
The calculation results can be printed on a plotter or a printer. The user can select the scale of drawing and use the print preview to determine how drawings will be printed.
If the drawing does not fit one sheet of paper, the program prints it in fragments, which then can be taped together. As a result, using even the simplest A4 printer, large drawings may be prepared. The program is also capable of storing drawings in DXF or DWG files. The saved drawings can then be loaded into other software, e.g. AutoCAD.
Tables with calculation results can be printed, or exported to other applications running in Windows environment (e.g. a spreadsheet, a word processor etc.).
配置 / Technical requirements
Audytor CH 4.0版本可以在32或则63位的windows XP或者windows Vista或者windows7、8、8.1、10系统下运行